Registration on the Health Share Provider Portal
- All provider offices that see Health Share members can access the secure Clinical Integration Manager (CIM) on Health Share’s website once they are registered.
- To register as a new user, you can call PH Tech’s CIM support at 503-584-2169, selecting Option 2 for CIM New User Registration or Password Changes.
- Once you are registered and activated by PH Tech Provider Relations, each user in a provider office may then directly register other users in your office.
- Each user of CIM in your office will require a unique username and password.
Already have CIM access?
- Some providers may already have access through PH Tech’s CIM web application to eligibility, authorizations and claims payment information for Health Share members assigned to Clackamas, Multnomah and Washington counties for mental health care. Provider office staff will continue to use a separate instance of CIM for these processes on this population of Health Share members. The web site for the mental health administration of benefits will remain https://mho.phtech.com.
- PH Tech will automatically roll current user profiles on the MHO CIM site to the Health Share provider portal at https://cim6.phtech.com with the same usernames and passwords as on the MHO CIM site. The Health Share provider portal CIM replaces MMIS to coordinate with the health plan assigned for medical and mental health benefit management. The MHO CIM site will continue to act as the location for actual Health Share mental health benefit management processes (authorizations/claims).
- Provider practices that already have access to FamilyCare eligibility within CIM will have additional security access added for Health Share provider portal eligibility access. Registration of additional users is available from the main menu at any time after the new access has been granted.
Do you or your staff need training on how to use CIM?
- Links to online training material and a webinar are available on the Health Share Portal after you log into CIM.
- You can also watch a training video online below:
The following documents are also available for download in Microsoft Word and PDF formats. Right click on the following links and choose “Save Link As” to download a copy to your local computer:
Need more information?
- Please contact PH Tech’s Provider Relations department at 503-584-2169, selecting Option 2, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The PH Tech Service Desk is open from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.