Right now, health care providers are working hard to care for people affected by the coronavirus. But your health matters, even if it’s not related to COVID-19. You can still get the care and medication you need.
If you get your prescription refilled, in most cases we will be able to extend your prescription to 90 days' worth of medication. You can also refill your prescription early so you don’t have to worry about running out. Please call your pharmacy to learn about your options.
Curbside Pickup and Delivery
Physical distancing is important right now—did you know that many pharmacies allow you to pick up your prescription curbside so you never have to get out of your car? Or you can order them by mail and have them delivered to your door.
Below is a list of options available to you. You can also contact your health plan or your local pharmacy directly to find out more.
- Optum Mail Order Pharmacy
- OHSU Mail Order Pharmacy
- For more details, visit CareOregon pharmacy benefits (Medicaid)
- A 90-day supply of medications is allowed
- For mail-order options or for more details visit: Providence Pharmacy Resources
- Call (800-548-9809) or visit Kaiser Permanente to login and refill your prescriptions
Legacy Health PacificSource
- You can receive a one-time early refill for prescription drugs.
- You can also have your regular medications sent to you free.