In September 2012, the leading health care organizations serving Oregon Health Plan members in Clackamas, Multnomah and Washington counties joined forces to form Health Share of Oregon. With more than 390,000 members, Health Share is Oregon’s largest coordinated care organization (CCO).
Over the years, we have progressed strategically. We’ve invested in administrative efficiency, community engagement, and strategy to build a strong foundation—while staying focused on addressing the triple aim of better care, healthier people, and smarter health care spending.
We partner with communities to achieve ongoing transformation, health equity, and the best possible health for each individual.
A healthy community for all.
At Health Share, we believe:
- Member voice and experience are at the center of what we do
- Health equity is achievable and requires deliberate action on our part
- In honoring our commitments
- Using continuous improvement is vital to our efforts
- In operating transparently and using data to guide our work
- In working in partnership to maximize our resources