Behavioral Health Resources

Behavioral Health Resources

Pathways of support

To improve behavioral health care for our members, we created Health Share Pathways, a single, regional network of providers with standardized administration. Pathways launched in 2016  to make it easier for members to access care and to simplify processes for providers. Providers contract directly with Health Share of Oregon. Clackamas, Multnomah, and Washington Counties administer the health plans.

This page contains manuals, forms, contact information, and updates for providers. Click on the links below to find what you’re looking for:

The Pathways Provider Manual, authorization guides, forms, and more

Need more help?

If you have additional questions, you can contact the Health Share Contracting and Network Management Department at

Behavioral Health Fee Schedules + Billing Information

Claims Submission:

Electronic Claims

Clearing House
Health Share Payor ID
Cortex EDI
HSOCC, CMHO1, CX034, or CX 032
Gateway EDI
VMMH1 or 16259
Office Ally

For questions regarding electronic claims submission, please contact PH Tech’s EDI Team via email at or by phone at 503-584-2169, selecting Option 1. 

Paper claims should be mailed to:

Health Share

P.O. Box 5490

Salem, OR 97304

Health Share requires both participating and non-participating providers to submit all claims for behavioral health services within 120 calendar days of the date of service. When Health Share is the secondary payer, the primary payer’s EOB is required and providers are allowed 365 calendar days from the date of service for claims submission.

All providers, both organizational and individual, who will appear on a claim as a submitting, rendering, or attending provider, must be enrolled in Oregon Medicaid and be issued an Oregon Medicaid enrollment number by the Department of Medical Assistance Programs (DMAP) in order to be reimbursed for services rendered. This number is commonly referred to as a “DMAP number.”  Providers may e-mail for more information or to see if the provider/organization’s NPI is enrolled in Oregon Medicaid and has been assigned a DMAP number.

For questions regarding claim processing/payment status, you may call PH Tech Provider services at 503-584-2169.  

For questions regarding specific claim issues or denials, you may contact the behavioral health plan to which the member, or the majority of affected members, belongs:

Clackamas County:
Multnomah County:
Washington County:

For more information about billing and provider requirements, please review the Pathways Provider Manual.

Contact Information

Clackamas County
Customer Service: 888-315-6818 or 888-651-2134 (TTY 711)
Claims Questions/Billing Support: 503-742-5365 or
Fraud, Waste and Abuse Reporting:
Adult Protective Services: 503-650-3000 or secure email:

Multnomah County
Customer Service: 503-988-5887 or 888-620-4555 (TTY 503-988-5866)
Claims Questions/Billing Support:
Fraud, Waste, and Abuse Reporting: 503-988-6659 or
Adult Protective Services: 503-988-8170 or secure email:

Washington County
Customer Service: 503-291-1155
Claims Questions/Billing Support:
Fraud, Waste and Abuse Reporting: 503-846-4515 or
Adult Protective Services: 503-846-4515 or secure email:

Regional Crisis Lines:

Clackamas County Crisis Line
503-655-8585 (TTY: 800-735-2900) 

Multnomah County Crisis Line
503-988-4888 or 800-716-9769 (TTY: 503-988-5866)

Washington County Crisis Line
503-291-9111 or 800-995-0017 (TTY: 800-735-2900)

Oregon Warmline
(Confidential support from trained peers. Free to all Oregonians.)

Oregon Youthline
TEXT: teen2teen to 839863
(Free and confidential, 24-hour teen to teen crisis counseling and referral line for youth.)

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
Call: 800-273-TALK (8255)
TTY: 800-799-4889
Ayuda En Español: 888-628-9454
Text: TALK to 741741

Trevor Lifeline
Call: 866-488-7386
Text: TREVOR to 202-304-1200

Trans Lifeline
Call: 877-565-8860

Oregon DHS Abuse Reporting
This toll-free number allows you to report abuse or neglect of any child or elderly person or persons with developmental disabilities to the Oregon Department of Human Services.
855-503-SAFE (7233)