No matter your health care needs, we can help. If you have questions about your health plans, providers, benefits, rides to appointments, data breach information, and more, we are here for you.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Email Health Share Customer Service: email@example.com
For urgent care, call the Primary Care Provider listed on your Health Share ID card 24/7. In an emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest hospital.
OHP Customer Service:
Use OHP Customer Service to:
- Change your address, phone number, or other information
- Replace a lost Oregon Health Plan ID Card
- See if you are still covered by OHP
There may be times when you need help getting the right care. Traditional Health Workers are specifically trained to help you. There are five specialty types of Traditional Health Workers:
- Doula: A (birth) doula is a birth companion who provides personal, nonmedical support to women and families throughout a woman’s pregnancy, childbirth, and post-partum experience.
- Peer Support Specialist (PSS): A Peer Support Specialist is an individual who provides support services to a current or former consumer of mental health or addiction treatment
- Peer Wellness Specialist (PWS): A Peer Wellness Specialist is an individual who has lived experience with a psychiatric condition(s) plus intensive training, who works as a part of a person-driven, health home team, integrating behavioral health and primary care to assist and advocate for individuals in achieving well-being.
- Personal Health Navigator (PHN): A Personal Health Navigator is an individual who provides information, assistance, tools, and support to enable a patient to make the best health care decisions.
- Community Health Worker (CHW): A Community Health Worker is a frontline public health worker who is a trusted member of and/or has an unusually close understanding of the community served. They work with members to connect them to needed services.
Call your plan if you’d like to find out more about getting a Traditional Health Worker to help you. Health Share has a Traditional Health Worker Liaison, Ayni Amir, who can be reached at Amira@healthshareoregon.org.