When you become a Health Share member, we will mail your Member ID Card to you within 30 days.
Your Member ID Card lists your health plans and their contact information. It also lists your primary care provider (PCP)—that’s your main doctor.
Keep your card with you at all times for:
- Making health care appointments
- Checking in at your appointments
- Picking up prescription drugs
Your Member Handbook tells you about the health plans we work with, what your benefits are, how to get care, and more. Download the most recent handbook below or call customer service at 503-416-8090 to request a paper copy by mail.
Download and listen to the member handbook here:
- Introduction & Contact Info
- Welcome to Health Share
- Getting Started
- Get the Care You Need
- Get Care in the Right Place
- Take Control of Your Care
- Health Benefits
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Other Things You Should Know
- Member Rights & Responsibilities
- About the Oregon Health Plan
- Complaints & Appeals
- Get Involved - Community Advisory Council